Does lite bypass avenge?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It is a detection. Part of being frozen is that you're not allowed to modify any files and avenge has timestamps. So yeah, it will get you banned. Luckily not many servers use it.
It's not a detection how can you know if it's vape lite or a real exe?

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
It's not a detection how can you know if it's vape lite or a real exe?
Because legit players don't shift delete an exe whilst they are frozen. Also, it gives the name, and if it shows "lastactivityview.exe was shift deleted" and it's still there it's obvious they are cheating. It's the same thing as when Paladin flagged Vape Lite for generic cheat during it's last detection like a year ago. To be fair nothing really bypasses avenge.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Because legit players don't shift delete an exe whilst they are frozen. Also, it gives the name, and if it shows "lastactivityview.exe was shift deleted" and it's still there it's obvious they are cheating. It's the same thing as when Paladin flagged Vape Lite for generic cheat during it's last detection like a year ago. To be fair nothing really bypasses avenge.
Avenge does many false detections so even legit you'll get flagged.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You sure? It only detects shift deleted stuff and legit players don’t shift delete
Lol, they do, we shouldn't be banned because we delete an exe that everybody does sometimes.

If a detection is related to detecting deleted files, it's a bad detection.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
Lol, they do, we shouldn't be banned because we delete an exe that everybody does sometimes.

If a detection is related to detecting deleted files, it's a bad detection.
No offense but that's not at all how it works. As a staff member who screenshares, I can tell you that legit players don't SHIFT delete a random exe whilst they are frozen. It's 100% a detection, but an unpatchable one. I don't really feel like arguing about so I'm not going to respond :/

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
No offense but that's not at all how it works. As a staff member who screenshares, I can tell you that legit players don't SHIFT delete a random exe whilst they are frozen. It's 100% a detection, but an unpatchable one. I don't really feel like arguing about so I'm not going to respond :/
Of course, if we shift delete a file that means we're cheating.

Also if a player shift delete before launching minecraft, will you ban him?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Of course, if we shift delete a file that means we're cheating.

Also if a player shift delete before launching minecraft, will you ban him?
not before, but I guess if more servers use avenge the age of cheating is over in servers that SS. :(

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
normal/legit people dont delete random exes the moment they get frozen
like, why would someone suddenly delete "steam.exe" like 2 mins after they got frozen?
oh, and they show time stamps of when ur file was deleted
Then don’t delete the file