Does Hypixel perma ban still?

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
If you get banned once for a year lets say, but then after you're unbanned you go a year or so without being banned, would you get a less harsher punishment if you were to be banned again? They came out with the new forgiveness system that seems to be based off that. I can't discuss this on Hypixel forums because they'll delete my forum, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place. I just wanna see what other people have to say about it. I've seen some people say its kind of like a point system, the longer you go without a offense your "offense points" go down. Thus, resulting in a less harsher punishment. Has anyone tested this theory?

Last edited:

Noptin

Social Credit
If you get banned once for a year lets say, but then after you're unbanned you go a year or so without being banned, would you get a less harsher punishment if you were to be banned again? They came out with the new forgiveness system that seems to be based off that. I can't discuss this on Hypixel forums because they'll delete my forum, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place. I just wanna see what other people have to say about it. I've seen some people say its kind of like a point system, the longer you go without a offense your "offense points" go down. Thus, resulting in a harsher punishment. Has anyone tested this theory?
No they still perma after the second ban

Micheal1990

Social Credit
If you get banned once for a year lets say, but then after you're unbanned you go a year or so without being banned, would you get a less harsher punishment if you were to be banned again? They came out with the new forgiveness system that seems to be based off that. I can't discuss this on Hypixel forums because they'll delete my forum, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place. I just wanna see what other people have to say about it. I've seen some people say its kind of like a point system, the longer you go without a offense your "offense points" go down. Thus, resulting in a less harsher punishment. Has anyone tested this theory?
only people who boost they perm ban them