Does blatant mode disable bypasses (Vape V4)

VapeV4 VapeLite

b0nk

Social Credit
So I've been experimenting a bit with Vape V4, and recently, I've enabled blatant mode on all of my configs (even default), because I think it is easier that way.
But then, something I've realized, is that even on servers such as AntiAC (not a really good Anti-Cheat) I get kicked for cheating, even with reach only on around 3.02 - 3.1.
And I'm having some trouble disabling Blatant Mode on all my configs.

So, does anyone know if Blatant Mode disabled bypasses such as reach, velocity etc ...

image_2021-09-04_235100.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So I've been experimenting a bit with Vape V4, and recently, I've enabled blatant mode on all of my configs (even default), because I think it is easier that way.
But then, something I've realized, is that even on servers such as AntiAC (not a really good Anti-Cheat) I get kicked for cheating, even with reach only on around 3.02 - 3.1.
And I'm having some trouble disabling Blatant Mode on all my configs.

So, does anyone know if Blatant Mode disabled bypasses such as reach, velocity etc ...

View attachment 4250
No.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Ok, so explain to me why vape advertises the ghost modules as undetectable, yet some random server can detect 3.1 block reach.
Vape's modules do things that are possible to make legit. the AutoClicker simulates clicks that an human can does, and the AimAssist the aim of an human can have.

But for reach and velocity, both do things that are impossible to get legit. you can't have 3.5 reach without cheats.

And "Undetectable" mostly means you can bypass any server depending of your settings.