Does anyone have a 1.8.9 lunar client spoofer?

KoolKillm8

Social Credit
I need a forge 1.8.9 mod that spoofs it to look like im on lunar client, since server tend to not screenshare lunar users.

ErnMore

Social Credit
Does it show lunar logo beside my name while using that mod on forge?
Nope this doesn't only tricks the API, a new update is gonna come, which is gonna add lunar badge support too
The actual dev for the mod, note that this mod is only for 1.7.10 currently (1.8.9 support soon)
Still it bypasses lunar.gg so you can still play ranked and unranked without lunar client.

simp

Social Credit
Nope this doesn't only tricks the API, a new update is gonna come, which is gonna add lunar badge support too
The actual dev for the mod, note that this mod is only for 1.7.10 currently (1.8.9 support soon)
Still it bypasses lunar.gg so you can still play ranked and unranked without lunar client.
It should spoof discord game shit too lol

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
it just crashed my game when i try and join
It should spoof discord game shit too lol
??