Do you think this person is legit or legit?)

Heckapoo

Social Credit
This is a really blatant misplace lol, the reach is not too high(I'd say something like his max reach is 3.4/3.5). But you can obviously tell it's misplace

Heckapoo

Social Credit
How to understand what a person is using misplace?
Personally I've been cheating for quite a while now, and I'm friends with alot of cheaters, and I myself used variations of clients(and ghost clients) so it's pretty easy for me to tell, if you cheat for a time(spesifically talking about Misplace, using misplace for a while) you can easily notice when someones using it.

One very easy way is when the player is constantly 1.5 block-comboing someone and they can't reach them or break their combo at all.

Social Credit
Personally I've been cheating for quite a while now, and I'm friends with alot of cheaters, and I myself used variations of clients(and ghost clients) so it's pretty easy for me to tell, if you cheat for a time(spesifically talking about Misplace, using misplace for a while) you can easily notice when someones using it.

One very easy way is when the player is constantly 1.5 block-comboing someone and they can't reach them or break their combo at all.
A misplace bypass reach display mod?

Heckapoo

Social Credit
A misplace bypass reach display mod?
Yes. V3's bypasses reach display mod(from my experience) but you can just use reach display spoofer since V3's misplace is a little buggy :/
If you donnu what it is it's reach display mod, but it allows you to set the min and max value that your displayer will display.

For example, if you set the maximum display to 2.98, even if you're landing 50 block hits, the displayer won't say anything higher than 2.98.
Very useful for people who use settings like(3-1.3.2) as/closet cheating.