Do you keep your vape on your PC or on a USB?

curiousguy

Social Credit
Currently I am keeping mine on a USB, however I began doubting myself and think its better just to keep it disguised as some program on my computer since apparently they can see if you removed a USB. So is it stupid keeping it in my USB?

Vape

Social Credit
Currently I am keeping mine on a USB, however I began doubting myself and think its better just to keep it disguised as some program on my computer since apparently they can see if you removed a USB. So is it stupid keeping it in my USB?
I wouldn’t recommend keeping it on a USB you are correct.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
This is stupid because when you self-destruct ur client, u must to delete that beacause you may re-download it

KhwPp

Social Credit
Hiding a client in a USB was a thing of 2015, afterwards, many programs like BLSquad for example checked for recently ejected USB sticks, tools don't do that these days AFAIK, but it's still not a good idea.