do sumo fences get detected

kindaross

Social Credit
sorry i know this isn't exactly about vape but i hope yall having a good day n stuff :)

title basically

kindaross

Social Credit
Alright please let me know if people start getting banned for it i really don't want my main banned and i don't have a vpn for my alt

kindaross

Social Credit
still even then don't go use basically 0 velocity all you need to "grind wins" is like 3.2 reach and 90h
i'm change between 3.2 and 3.3 and use basically 90h now yeah. i was using 3.7 before undetected for days but i toggled down out of fear of a staff ban. i didn't mean to be retarded. and sumo walls is kind of blatant (?) so probably won't use on main

kindaross

Social Credit
fucking retarded ass nigga don't go for streaks on your main in sumo you will get staffed
can you explain the staffed bit further? yes i know what it means but like what do they look for and if they're looking into shit why aren't the non bots on weekly banned

kindaross

Social Credit
You know the like safe walk things the bots have but once they get to the edge they shift (basically safe walk but auto shift or something i don't get it) i thought that would be detectable ?

vec.

Social Credit
You know the like safe walk things the bots have but once they get to the edge they shift (basically safe walk but auto shift or something i don't get it) i thought that would be detectable ?
this thread has nothing to do with safewalk