Do e-cigarettes work and will they help you stop smoking?

AlleyWilson012

Social Credit
According to my theoretical knowledge, I just have only knowledge about vape products and their parts. But, I am not sure about its advantages or disadvantages. With this conversion, I just wanted to know how e-cigarettes will be helpful to quit smoking.

Last edited:

Veraux

Social Credit
According to my theoretical knowledge, I just have an only knowledge about the vape products and its parts. But, I am not sure about its advantages or disadvantages, With this conversion, I just wanted to now that is that really possible that e-cigarettes will be helpful to quit in the smoking.
Do you speak English? “I just wanted to now that is that really”, “helpful to quit in the smoking.”, “I just have an only knowledge”

inspiring quotes I must say

AlleyWilson012

Social Credit
Sorry, but I think it is just not possible to stop smoking in one day. I just wanted to know is that vape products will help quit smoking? Or Anybody can mention the best online retailers for these vape products.

Sheep

Social Credit
leave these forums
stfu most people here aren't even old enough
just gtfo
this isn't the vaping forums

Yuzuki

Social Credit
Sorry, but I think it is just not possible to stop smoking in one day. I just wanted to know is that vape products will help quit smoking? Or Anybody can mention the best online retailers for these vape products.
Ma am this website does not sell actual vape, they sell a cheat for a block game