Different, more feasible misplace!

vapedonut

Social Credit
let me know if this is even possible, ty!

Ok, if Minecraft sends an attack packet and a movement packet together, what if you “slow down” the time it takes the movement packet to be received at the server and your opponents in game.
That way, your movement packets would be steadily “lagging behind” your attack packets, causing you to get hits from farther and farther away.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Nah, easy asf to catch because every time you used misplace would be "laggy", and...well.. every misplace youtuber will now be lagging? lol

vapedonut

Social Credit
Nah, easy asf to catch because every time you used misplace would be "laggy", and...well.. every misplace youtuber will now be lagging? lol
Well, I would assume you can configure it to a bind, so when you get into a trade, you enable it. You could also select timings and such in game, to make it much more variable between players.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Well, I would assume you can configure it to a bind, so when you get into a trade, you enable it. You could also select timings and such in game, to make it much more variable between players.
Still easy to catch, hmm..

Yincrad

Social Credit
We are currently updating our misplace and the way it works, it's due some long needed improvements, I'd recommend sitting tight and waiting for it to be in the upcoming updates, once that has happened, if it is not up to standard feel free to make another forum post.

vapedonut

Social Credit
We are currently updating our misplace and the way it works, it's due some long needed improvements, I'd recommend sitting tight and waiting for it to be in the upcoming updates, once that has happened, if it is not up to standard feel free to make another forum post.
Yes dad