Difference between legit aura and blatnt aura

Minty

Social Credit
im pretty sure with blatant aura you can hit while blocking your sword with right click and legit aura doesnt let you (im pretty sure they both bypass watchdog but dont go around blocking your sword cuz its blatant to staff/replays)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The legit aura doesn't use the blatant mode (Switch or Normal) and it doesn't use the aim mode, same for autoblock and no swing.

The blatant aura uses blatant mode, aim mode and can use no swing and autoblock.

If you don't turn on blatant mode via the settings frame it will be set to legit aura by default.

SecondAmendmentUser

Social Credit
Legit aura means you don't snap onto people's heads. Use for more legitimate use. Blatant Aura means you snap like crazy. If people tell you otherwise then they're wrong. You need blatant aura to autoblock though.

Client

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
if your going to use kill aura might as well go blatant or go home and if you suck that much you need to use legit aura just get better at the game honestly bro literally shit get better like holy man the guy in my pfp is probably more skilled at the game than you and he is an 80 year old retired man probably on life support i found on google

RecksOnTack

Social Credit
Legit aura means you don't snap onto people's heads. Use for more legitimate use. Blatant Aura means you snap like crazy. If people tell you otherwise then they're wrong. You need blatant aura to autoblock though.
Although legit aura is detectable so I’d stick with the normal one