Difference between Hitselect Active & Pause?

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
I just got back into playing my favorite sunshine server in Minecraft Blocksmc, they recently updated their anti-cheat so I'm changing my settings but I've forgotten what's the difference between these 2 and what exactly they do

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 3
VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
Neither mode on hit select uses any exploits
active uses exploits to select hits while still attacking the player and pause just pauses your clicks to select hits

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
active uses exploits to select hits while still attacking the player and pause just pauses your clicks to select hits
so which better is to use? I play open arena PvP with rods and stuff

I played with both of them so far I can't see any difference but they're 100% not bannable even on a 100% chance

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23

I played with both of them so far I can't see any difference but they're 100% not bannable even on a 100% chance
use active, u wont see much difference with active anyway, but u can use pause if u have less ping and know how to W-tap

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20

active is better but it looks blatant, there's no way of proving that you're cheating when using it but it will look like keepsprint to staff (if they even know what it looks like)

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
i saw someone say it used exploits or something so i also said that
Yep som1 said that long ago when it was added in a detected modules guide and since then people say that, even I thinked abt it before