Didn't ranked rewards get removed if you get banned for cheating?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Okay so quick backstory, I had an alt that I didn't really care about so I was using semi blatant shit (3.4 reach, .3 hitboxes, 60 velocity, etc)
I cheated to gold div at like 1300 rating with those settings and actually got away with claiming it somehow (I guess that's hypixel staff for ya.)
I got staff banned a few months ago and didn't log onto until today and I still have the blood explosion..... did they stop doing wipes for that or did the staff person who banned me just mess up?

flushed

Social Credit
Okay so quick backstory, I had an alt that I didn't really care about so I was using semi blatant shit (3.4 reach, .3 hitboxes, 60 velocity, etc)
I cheated to gold div at like 1300 rating with those settings and actually got away with claiming it somehow (I guess that's hypixel staff for ya.)
I got staff banned a few months ago and didn't log onto until today and I still have the blood explosion..... did they stop doing wipes for that or did the staff person who banned me just mess up?
if you get banned as a part of the end of season ranked bans or banned for any reason during end of season sanitisation if you participated in ranked (lasts for about a 2 weeks after season end) you lose your rewards, if you get banned for something else after the ranked sanitisation is up you keep your rewards.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
O
if you get banned as a part of the end of season ranked bans or banned for any reason during end of season sanitisation if you participated in ranked (lasts for about a 2 weeks after season end) you lose your rewards, if you get banned for something else after the ranked sanitisation is up you keep your rewards.
Okay makes sense, I got banned a month after in bedwars I’d assume because I didn’t play ranked after, lucky me ig.