Dev DM Me? I want to buy a client

Jollokia

Social Credit
I want to buy a ghost client. Private. Undetectable. Etc

Hopefully able to bypass cheatbreaker...

Anyone know a dev or can a dev DM me?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I only want 2 modules. Where do you suggest I look?
Not here. None of our devs will work for that little money, and I don't think any of us are capable of bypassing CheatBreaker with actual modules (not just an autoclicker). It's pretty high level stuff you're asking there.

Jollokia

Social Credit
Not here. None of our devs will work for that little money, and I don't think any of us are capable of bypassing CheatBreaker with actual modules (not just an autoclicker). It's pretty high level stuff you're asking there.
I never put a price to what I want.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I never put a price to what I want.
Alright go ahead and send us $20000 and maybe one of the devs will take your work lol. Seriously, this shit is super high level (bypassing kernel level anticheats is something that super well known companies have been trying to do for a long time). CS:GO has ESEA/ESL which are incredibly hard to bypass. Sure there are bypasses once in a while but they get patched fast. I doubt we will be able to make something that'll bypass CB.

Jollokia

Social Credit
Alright go ahead and send us $20000 and maybe one of the devs will take your work lol. Seriously, this shit is super high level (bypassing kernel level anticheats is something that super well known companies have been trying to do for a long time). CS:GO has ESEA/ESL which are incredibly hard to bypass. Sure there are bypasses once in a while but they get patched fast. I doubt we will be able to make something that'll bypass CB.
:/ You think anyone out there will get a bypass? Like big youtubers etc?

Also, Private Client vs Vape Lite. What do you suggest?

KhwPp

Social Credit
I don't think any of us are capable of bypassing CheatBreaker with actual modules (not just an autoclicker). It's pretty high level stuff you're asking there.
You better keep those words out, says a lot.

:/ You think anyone out there will get a bypass? Like big youtubers etc?

Also, Private Client vs Vape Lite. What do you suggest?
You clearly don't know anything about this community and what are people capable to do in order not to ruin his channel or keep closet cheating.

Vape Lite >>> All
and you live under a rock

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
You better keep those words out, says a lot.

I mean it's literally outside of our skill range. I have asked Manthe and the reason that we are not going to do it is because it's too hard. Maybe it's feasible but it's not for us. The only reason ESEA/ESL cheats can bypass for however long is because they are often sold in limited quantities which doesn't fit our business model. Either way, we are not going to be looking into bypassing CheatBreaker. It takes way more effort than we want to exert to do so.

Jollokia

Social Credit
I mean it's literally outside of our skill range. I have asked Manthe and the reason that we are not going to do it is because it's too hard. Maybe it's feasible but it's not for us. The only reason ESEA/ESL cheats can bypass for however long is because they are often sold in limited quantities which doesn't fit our business model. Either way, we are not going to be looking into bypassing CheatBreaker. It takes way more effort than we want to exert to do so.
Alright, thanks