Deleted

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
They need to make a section only for people that bought vape v4 or bought vape lite previously so we don't have to deal with these retards.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Please add BlockMiner008 to the list for being an idiot as well. Making a rat in a cracked version of Vape that probably already has Vape. Like imagine not being able to spend 34.99, just oml, lol.

Sheep

Social Credit
the hypixel forums are dumb and toxic
there are some people on vape that are really dumb
but they're rarer than hypixel forumers who think hackers use a default skin because it's harder for the anticheat to detect

Veraux

Social Credit
the hypixel forums are dumb and toxic
there are some people on vape that are really dumb
but they're rarer than hypixel forumers who think hackers use a default skin because it's harder for the anticheat to detect
I hope you’re joking about the default skin thing, I’m losing faith in humanity

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
I hope you’re joking about the default skin thing, I’m losing faith in humanity
The hypixel forums is a bunch of braindead people. Some kid thought he wouldn't get banned for cheating because he bought a rank lmfao

Sheep

Social Credit
The hypixel forums is a bunch of braindead people. Some kid thought he wouldn't get banned for cheating because he bought a rank lmfao
i tried to crowd control the idiots that use badion, have a dead unfunny meme as their pfp, think vpn blocking will fix the cheater problem
they never respond
i am often tagged for that

Veraux

Social Credit
i tried to crowd control the idiots that use badion, have a dead unfunny meme as their pfp, think vpn blocking will fix the cheater problem
they never respond
i am often tagged for that
I use badlion

hdf

Social Credit
everyone knows that the vape forums have less toxicness then the hypixel ones, and we have someone leaking toxicity here, and being a bitch, @crakka is them, so Im making a pettition to ban them from the vape forums because they not nice (big brain reasoning)
Nick Gurr