Dear Vape Client Developers

Raslit

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
So one of my brother is in India he wanted to buy vape v4 for his gameplay so he purchased vape v4 with his credit with INR but with the same amount of money but then vape declined
And his credit is maxed so no way there was no cash in it Vape client could you pls explain i tried sending email to vape kinda didn't help alot...

So then he thought to buy a gift card with same price as vape v4 but then he had a doubt whether they will accept his gift card with same amount of money from vape v4 but in INR so just wanted to ask whether they will accept this....?

nyㅤ

Banned
Social Credit
So one of my brother is in India he wanted to buy vape v4 for his gameplay so he purchased vape v4 with his credit with INR but with the same amount of money but then vape declined
And his credit is maxed so no way there was no cash in it Vape client could you pls explain i tried sending email to vape kinda didn't help alot...

So then he thought to buy a gift card with same price as vape v4 but then he had a doubt whether they will accept his gift card with same amount of money from vape v4 but in INR so just wanted to ask whether they will accept this....?
No because manthe isn't a stupid indian monkey like you so kys

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

Nobody will help you over the forums. Contact the support for help.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21

contact support you fucking monkey

wahtsupGAYmers69

Social Credit

contact support you fucking bitch