Criticals With The Module Jump for Vape V4
you dont need to jump if you have criticials jump mode on but in vape v4
would be cool

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Vape is a ghost client, blatant cheating is dead now. Suggest useful modules instead of shitty blatant modules. And they aren't updated and will be removed.
I think he was suggesting a module which would wait until you're falling down to attack (something like p-crits). It could be useful if made properly.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Vape added pause mode to hit select which is extremely easy to do as well so why not?
hit select actually isn’t that easy, I believe you have to do it in a certain way (well ig with auto clicker helping it isn’t that hard)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
hit select actually isn’t that easy, I believe you have to do it in a certain way (well ig with auto clicker helping it isn’t that hard)
2 cpsing, what vape's hit select does is extremely easy I learned it in 2 minutes.

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
how you guys come from criticals to hitselect i dont think that hitselect can help me make more critical damage

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
how you guys come from criticals to hitselect i dont think that hitselect can help me make more critical damage
Your idea was never gonna be added. It is blatant/exploid based which is not what this client is focusing on and can be patched pretty quickly.

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
Your idea was never gonna be added. It is blatant/exploid based which is not what this client is focusing on and can be patched pretty quickly.
some servers are still bad with the anticheat i dont understand what u mean by blatant if you can use killaura etc or reach that is also blatantly

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
some servers are still bad with the anticheat i dont understand what u mean by blatant if you can use killaura etc or reach that is also blatantly
What are u talking about the only relevant servers use anticheats good enough to detect criticals even shitpixel which is the most relevant server. Is hitting criticals without jumping not considered blatant in your book which is something that is impossible in vanilla minecraft? Reach is patched on nearly every relevant server now and killaura is blatant I have no idea what you are talking about and you will always get banned for using killaura in an hour or two?

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
okay maybe you play on the servers with good anticheat but im playing on a german server and there you can use much more with vape v4
even with liquidbounce you can use criticals on the server that im playing but i cannot use liquid right now so i only have vape v4
and i cannot inject vape v3 in the client that im using right now because i need forge and many forge mods does not work for my client
so i can only inject vape v4

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
okay maybe you play on the servers with good anticheat but im playing on a german server and there you can use much more with vape v4
even with liquidbounce you can use criticals on the server that im playing but i cannot use liquid right now so i only have vape v4
and i cannot inject vape v3 in the client that im using right now because i need forge and many forge mods does not work for my client
so i can only inject vape v4
What your asking wont be added no matter what you say. This client is a ghost client that wont add blatant modules with new bypasses and manthe has said countless times that he intends to keep it this way. Vape is not meant to be blatant in any way and has even removed old blatant modules like criticals that dont bypass any main servers that 90 percent of vape users play on.

pickledick

Social Credit
What are u talking about the only relevant servers use anticheats good enough to detect criticals even shitpixel which is the most relevant server. Is hitting criticals without jumping not considered blatant in your book which is something that is impossible in vanilla minecraft? Reach is patched on nearly every relevant server now and killaura is blatant I have no idea what you are talking about and you will always get banned for using killaura in an hour or two?
Reach is not "patched" on most servers. Most servers have basic reach checks that ban above 3.2. That has been the standard on every practice server for 5+ years already, the types of servers that vape was made for.

Was everyone legitimately just using 4 block reach on hypixel before and thinking that was normal? You can bypass with 3.2 or even higher with different modules, vape was quite literally made for this.