Crashes on Stage 16 (V4)

VapeV4 VapeLite

b0nk

Social Credit
so I bought Vape v4 about 2 days ago.
and ever since this morning, my game crashes whenever I enter Stage 16/ of the injection.
I'm not sure if its because my IP changes (I have 3 different WIFI-type boxes in my house, i also have a internet loopback (to get better internet), and i switch between my mom and dads house every week.) or there's a problem with Vape, please answer with some suggestions to help!

link97

Social Credit
and ever since this morning, my game crashes whenever I enter Stage 16/ of the injection.
I'm not sure if its because my IP changes (I have 3 different WIFI-type boxes in my house, i also have a internet loopback (to get better internet), and i switch between my mom and dads house every week.) or there's a problem with Vape, please answer with some suggestions to help!
what client are u on that ur trying to inject to

Social Credit
what helped me was this1630214289975.png