CPU overheat when inject vapev4

vape4lifegg

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Anyone know why my cpu overheating when i inject vapev4? my laptop is RTX 3050, 16gb Ram, and i5 gen11

Frazer

Social Credit
If your laptop is overheating when playing games, perhaps the problem is insufficient cooling. incognito doge literally said that up there
ikr, just a recommendation if he doesn't want to pay for a better cooling.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Anyone know why my cpu overheating when i inject vapev4? my laptop is RTX 3050, 16gb Ram, and i5 gen11
Open up your laptop, clean the dust off the fans inside and re-apply thermal paste on CPU (and GPU if youre at it already). If youre too lazy to open it up or lack knowledge about it, get one of those pressured air cans and blast air into the exhaust fans on the sides / back of the laptop to get some of the dust out - that should improve thermals

vape4lifegg

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Open up your laptop, clean the dust off the fans inside and re-apply thermal paste on CPU (and GPU if youre at it already). If youre too lazy to open it up or lack knowledge about it, get one of those pressured air cans and blast air into the exhaust fans on the sides / back of the laptop to get some of the dust out - that should improve thermals
alr thank u so much