CPS option for fastplace

goodfightkid

Social Credit
a cps option for fastplace would be p cool, fastplace with 0 delay is too fast for breezily/god bridging, sometimes makes ur blocks disappear
faspltace set to 1 delay is too slow sometimes it misses,
i think a cps option would be pretty cool, with a high range upto like 40 cps maybe? because players that drag click can get 40 cps
(sorry if my english is bad its not my main language)

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
a cps option for fastplace would be p cool, fastplace with 0 delay is too fast for breezily/god bridging, sometimes makes ur blocks disappear
faspltace set to 1 delay is too slow sometimes it misses,
i think a cps option would be pretty cool, with a high range upto like 40 cps maybe? because players that drag click can get 40 cps
(sorry if my english is bad its not my main language)
Not a bad idea kid, make it randomized between 18-28 Cps though and call it off as Dragclicking.

Veraux

Social Credit
Not a bad idea kid, make it randomized between 18-28 Cps though and call it off as Dragclicking.
No, it is a bad idea. Fastplace isn’t clicking, is just lowering the tick delay between block placement. Also do you own vape? The max the autoclicker goes to is 20, and randomizing the speed isn’t necessary because there isn’t right clicker check on hypixel or most mini game servers

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
No, it is a bad idea. Fastplace isn’t clicking, is just lowering the tick delay between block placement. Also do you own vape? The max the autoclicker goes to is 20, and randomizing the speed isn’t necessary because there isn’t right clicker check on hypixel or most mini game servers
He said it was an idea