Cosmic client inject for VapeV4 and VapeLite

Dytch

Social Credit
Hello, fellow vape users!

Today I will be suggesting something that in my opinion would improve the VapeV4 and VapeLite forever. My suggestion would be to add Cosmic Client support because, in my opinion, this would change how some servers operate such as CosmicPvP, DemonicPvP, AstroPvP, and many more. With this being said, Cosmic Client support would heavily increase revenue since I know tons of people looking for a reliable Cosmic Client inject with a reputation behind it. I hope you(Manthe) take my suggestion into consideration as I know Comic Client support is not optimal to you yourself but to us the players it is very.

Thank you for taking the time to read this little suggestion!

grubciu888

Social Credit

Today I will be suggesting something that in my opinion would improve the VapeV4 and VapeLite forever. My suggestion would be to add Cosmic Client support because, in my opinion, this would change how some servers operate such as CosmicPvP, DemonicPvP, AstroPvP, and many more. With this being said, Cosmic Client support would heavily increase revenue since I know tons of people looking for a reliable Cosmic Client inject with a reputation behind it. I hope you(Manthe) take my suggestion into consideration as I know Comic Client support is not optimal to you yourself but to us the players it is very.

im not reading that kys

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

not to mention also its essentially useless almost no one plays on those servers anymore