(COPYPASTA) Dreamgender rabbit hole

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
stop sending pictures of f*ood without trigger warning. stop sending pictures of MALES and FEMALES because they are WHITE SUPREMACISTS who shun people with neurodivergent gender such as DREAMGENDER. stop calling people stxpid or idxot or dxmb BECAUSE THEY ARE ABLEISM SLURS. intelligence isnt EVERUTYHTJNG! DO NOT MOCK PEOPLES WRITING QUIRKS. IT PROVIDES A SENSE OF COMFORT. DO NOT DISRESPECT HEADCANONS. CALLING DREAM A He/HIM IS ABLEIST. STOP MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE WITH MENTAL BREAKDOWNS. STOP BEING FATPHOBIC. I WILL REPORT YOU RAIDER NXZIS TO THE MODS. PEACE

my friend was calling me crazy when i said i was dreamsexual (nazi) and then said "i like men and dream does that make me drem sexual?" well i didnt know so i called her a nazi then shat my pants. I started wondering can you be straigt but also be a bit dream sexual like bi sexual.
(This got a downvote the second I opened it lol)

Hey Guys! Dream, the American YouTuber known primarily for Minecraft content and speedrun videos here! My video making softwares have broken, hacked by my dirty foes! I need to use my softwares to make awesome minecraft content for you! As my biggest fans in this lovely subreddit, I need your help! To help me get back on track with making AWESOME content for you guys, I ask of you to please give me your social security and credit card numbers! Don’t forget the three little numbers on the back of your credit card! When ready, private message me the information! Thanks so much for helping me produce content, my awesome stans! Love you!

So last night I was dreaming about Dream. In it Dream was holding me in his hands and kissing me. I felt so loved and his warmth. We then had hot sex together, and I came in his ass. It was so hot. 🥰🥰🥰

I don't know what hate sub sent them all here, but it looks like we're under attack by a bunch of homophobic, racist and sexist Nazis. Can't the mods ban them or something? I'm sick of seeing their bullshit on this wholesome sub :(

I found what daycare dream takes his dog to. I'm gonna go tomorrow and see if it's there. I bet it smells just like him. Do you think they would let me have some of it's hair?

For the longest time I had been supressing my dreamsexual urges and I had been denying it as if it was just some sort of phase. But yesterday I decided to finally come out to my parents as dreamgendered. Unfortunately they did not take the news well. My father kicked me out of the house saying technoblade is the only real gender. He then killed himself so he could make fun of me for being an orphan. I don't know what to do, any advice?

I watched a Dream video and nutted several times💦💦💦

I nutted so hard that my screen broke

Just seeing that little green smile makes me orgasm🥵🥵 I have bought all of dreams merch and nut in it hourly😉😉😉😉💦💦💦 I just love hearing Dream saying “come here George!”🥺🥺🥺😏😏 When Dream does a face reveal I’m going to orgasm over and over again every day😫😫😫😫💦💦💦💦🥵🥵 I just want to breed with Dream so much!!🤤🤤🤤 And when Dweam posts a face weveal I will also buy mowe of his sexy mewch UwU😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦💦

UWU UWU UWU I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS SO HANDSOME EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE OMG OMG OMG OWO OWO OWO I'M GONNA MAKE HIM MY GENDER AND SEXUALITY AND DEVOTE MY ENTIRE LIFE TO THIS GREEDY AVERAGE WHITE GUY UWO!1!11!1111!1

I have been inspired by our lord and savior Dream to preform cock and ball torture upon myself. I have came 420 times to intense pressure on my balls.
I am sorry to inform you at some point or another my dick deflated so now I need to use an air pump to make it hard enough to get off.

For anyone concerned, I will be getting a dick transplant soon. I will be able to go right back to crushing it in a vice grip! :D

Dreamgenders Unite!

Attachments

• 1617047284931.png
    1617047284931.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 6

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
This Is to those who raided the subreddit, shut the fuck up, you fucking dreamphobic Scumbags, Are you alright? does your mommy hate? oh, yeah you're so edgy hahaha you said the n-word ahahahahaahahahah... shut The fuck up, Indeed, most of you'Re claiming to have a life when all you do is to harass minorities! then i see some of you saying i can't speak English when is clearly a typing error being MOTHERFUCKERS grammar nazis when some of their fellas doesn't know how to make a phrase with a sense. also WHO CLAIM TO HAVE AN AVERAGE QI, SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN YOU CAN'T! the rest of this post will be a shitpost: Dream I love youuuuuuuu let'S iT It No Goooooo UI SHut up you dreamphobic Scum i Am TIREd of this pls let me sleeep, iRl