Compile time

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Change the vape v4 exe file extension to .com and change the file name to "minecraft". Run the file, and after it finishes loading IMMEDIATELY close minecraft and open internet explorer. Copy the vape file name and the file extension into internet explorer address bar and press enter. This should bring you to the official Minecraft consultation website, from here you can request a dll with a custom user generated compile date. This dll when used in conjunction with vape v1(see attached file), will allow you to run vape on any "unsupported" client.
does anyone understand the part
" from here you can request a dll with a custom user generated compile date. "
what custom generated i dont have this lol???

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
he's trolling i think
i was thinking this, but hey is that real Vape v1 i would really like to try it out and see what it was like from the start, i tried loading it but it crashed my mc

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
Change the vape v4 exe file extension to .com and change the file name to "minecraft". Run the file, and after it finishes loading IMMEDIATELY close minecraft and open internet explorer. Copy the vape file name and the file extension into internet explorer address bar and press enter. This should bring you to the official Minecraft consultation website, from here you can request a dll with a custom user generated compile date. This dll when used in conjunction with vape v1(see attached file), will allow you to run vape on any "unsupported" client.
i wonder if this still works