competitive bans

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I made a guide about this in general (signature for the resources page)

in short you get like 2 chances

if you get banned for cheating, boosting, or exploiting (not sure about that one tho) you get restricted from playing any mode thats deemed "competitive."

First offense is 1 month after unban, 2nd i think is like 3 months..? 3rd offense is permanent

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20

if you get banned for cheating, boosting, or exploiting (not sure about that one tho) you get restricted from playing any mode thats deemed "competitive."

First offense is 1 month after unban, 2nd i think is like 3 months..? 3rd offense is permanent
ty

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18

I have a request to make regarding the current guide available. I must admit that the information provided is a bit overwhelming for my brain to comprehend.

I'm someone who benefits from a more simplified approach to understanding complex topics. If there's a possibility of creating or providing a guide that breaks down the information into smaller, easier-to-digest chunks, I would greatly appreciate it.

I understand that some subjects can be intricate, but with a simplified guide, I believe I would be able to grasp the concepts more effectively and navigate the information with greater confidence.