slap nuts

• slap nuts 1

• slap nuts 2

• slap nuts 3

• slap nuts 4

Results are only viewable after voting.

hoesluvme

Social Credit
im going to make a bug report obv jus tryna see if anyone else has had this problem ; anyways basically when i open vape v4 the commant prompt opens but it doesnt post anything like its supposed to say"connecting" but instead it opens and stays open for about 20 seconds and doesnt type nothing as if the coding isnt there im also not allowed to type or nothing, after the 20 seconds it just closes and acts as if it crashes but it closes on demand without me doing nothing, i have tried redownloading to see if the vape v4 could be out of date but that didnt seem to fix the problem
Im just wondering if some else has had this and could maybe tell me t he solution.

Veraux

Social Credit
im going to make a bug report obv jus tryna see if anyone else has had this problem ; anyways basically when i open vape v4 the commant prompt opens but it doesnt post anything like its supposed to say"connecting" but instead it opens and stays open for about 20 seconds and doesnt type nothing as if the coding isnt there im also not allowed to type or nothing, after the 20 seconds it just closes and acts as if it crashes but it closes on demand without me doing nothing, i have tried redownloading to see if the vape v4 could be out of date but that didnt seem to fix the problem
Im just wondering if some else has had this and could maybe tell me t he solution.
Contact support obviously