Closet cheat settings for hypixel

Highlide

Social Credit
Yesterday I used 3.34 reach 85% velocity. I got watchdog banned when playing bw. Seems like Hypixel finally updated Watchdog. Any settings that won't get me banned?

goodfightkid

Social Credit
did you use any other modules? i use 75% vertical velocity and 3.6 blocks of reach on my mvp+ main
nwlvl 250+ and 500 stars in bedwars

woahvicky

Social Credit
did you use any other modules? i use 75% vertical velocity and 3.6 blocks of reach on my mvp+ main
nwlvl 250+ and 500 stars in bedwars
you're going to get ban waved lmao
Yesterday I used 3.34 reach 85% velocity. I got watchdog banned when playing bw. Seems like Hypixel finally updated Watchdog. Any settings that won't get me banned?
do you have chance or vertical velocity enabled also your horizontal velo is already pretty sketchy and if you're closet cheating just don't touch velocity if you don't know how to make a good cfg

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
i mean i have been closet cheating wit h3.3 reach 85% velo hitboxes on 0.1 and aimassist at 5-6, not banned yet

Thomehhhs

Social Credit
yeah same i mean been using this for half a year +

also on my cheating alt using 3.6-3.9 reach velo at 70% hitboxes at 0.3 ac and aimassist ofc and toggle for killaura(blatant) and keep sprint

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit

do you have chance or vertical velocity enabled also your horizontal velo is already pretty sketchy and if you're closet cheating just don't touch velocity if you don't know how to make a good cfg
Hypixel queues bans for 10 minutes. They don't have "banwaves" (except for special cases, such as the release of bedwars and the subsequent people using bad right clickers) Hypixel does not detect reach or velocity.

woahvicky

Social Credit
yeah same i mean been using this for half a year +

also on my cheating alt using 3.6-3.9 reach velo at 70% hitboxes at 0.3 ac and aimassist ofc and toggle for killaura(blatant) and keep sprint
Those modules did not get you banned. It was something else that you were using.
Velocity can result in autobans
Hypixel queues bans for 10 minutes. They don't have "banwaves" (except for special cases, such as the release of bedwars and the subsequent people using bad right clickers) Hypixel does not detect reach or velocity.
you're incorrect but sure

thegamer505

Social Credit
lmfao i've literally tested using a razer macro prgrammed to have a 150cps right ac with 0 randomization and didn't even get ban waved :p

not really sure bout how horo velocity bypasses but i'm sure that vertical would get you banwaved

Highlide

Social Credit

lmfao i've literally tested using a razer macro prgrammed to have a 150cps right ac with 0 randomization and didn't even get ban waved :p

not really sure bout how horo velocity bypasses but i'm sure that vertical would get you banwaved
I didn't get banned immediately, after an hour of cheating I come on for 2 mins and get a watchdog ban when I didn't even cheat during that time. So maybe I was ban waved.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
I'd recommend.. not using vape for blatant modules. And toggling velocity. You won't get dogged w/o using blatant modules, as long as you're not an idiot (ie. Using high hitboxes, and hitting watchdog bots).