[CLOSED]What time will VAPE Support all version?

VapeV4

Chenkenhacking

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
will vape support all version? or, it's just for the pvp players, but the highest version? Vape lite was not perfect, and, lite will never have Crystal Aura, Right? so, Vape developers, will you support all version?;)

VapeV4

Chenkenhacking

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿฅถ ๐Ÿฅถ ;) ;) :cool::cool:๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I dont think it would be worth it to add newer versions as not many people would use vape for that and having to maintain a newer version too would be a lot of work.

Nonameforyou

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
will vape support all version? or, it's just for the pvp players, but the highest version? Vape lite was not perfect, and, lite will never have Crystal Aura, Right? so, Vape developers, will you support all version?;)
If you want a crystal aura so badly, go get meteor, it's a free hack client for the newest version and is perfect, btw it will not bypass any anticheat, it's purely for blatant

VapeV4

Chenkenhacking

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
If you want a crystal aura so badly, go get meteor, it's a free hack client for the newest version and is perfect, btw it will not bypass any anticheat, it's purely for blatant
Oh yes i know that client i am using that for 2b2t and some highest version client with good fabric survival mods