Clients that can Bypass (SS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Here are the servers that can bypass using vape v2 and lite

Velt: Can bypass with v2 and lite, yes i bypassed with v2 and i have proof of that

Arcane: Can bypass with lite, not too sure about v2

PotPvP: Shit isn't coming up again

hypixel: no they found v2 and lite

PvPLounge: They found v2 but if you use low settings and hide v2 really well aganist a staff member with mod or lower you can bypass, lite easy bypass

Valux: Bypassed with v2 from Hiding it so well, bypassed with lite with just shift deleting and thats all

Hysteria: bypassed with v2 and lite, had to put more effort in hiding v2

Skylandkits: Since SLK has so little of amount of players you have to use low settings
but havent been screenshared yet but i have been banned by jordan 2 times on a account using v2.

GoPvP: im friends with the staff there and i bypassed 6 times using lite and they found v2

Faithful: Bypassed using lite 2 times
and for v2 i was stupid and didn't shift delete I just regular deleted it

Prometheus

Social Credit

Velt: Can bypass with v2 and lite, yes i bypassed with v2 and i have proof of that

PvPLounge: They found v2 but if you use low settings and hide v2 really well aganist a staff member with mod or lower you can bypass, lite easy bypass

Valux: Bypassed with v2 from Hiding it so well, bypassed with lite with just shift deleting and thats all

Skylandkits: Since SLK has so little of amount of players you have to use low settings
but havent been screenshared yet but i have been banned by jordan 2 times on a account using v2.

GoPvP: im friends with the staff there and i bypassed 6 times using lite and they found v2

You can bypass with V2 on faithful. Valux can find V2.

dingalinga

Social Credit
im new to vape and i saw that u know vape well so im wondering how to change keybuttons witch let u auto click
what button is to use the autoclicker

Vape

Social Credit
Also if you guys want v2 to be undetectable make sure get screenshared in your spare time on alts and if they find it send all the strings they used to my employee if they find it.

amoguslol123

Social Credit

What? How? What do you mean Hypixel found vape v2 and lite?

Status
Not open for further replies.