Client, VPN and Alt provider

Nima Hazrati

Social Credit
So i have been "Hacking" on a few servers lately, and now i am at the point where this is really making fun, and i have to think about a high quality client and a good vpn for a ip change, and a alts provider that isnt a scam. i have started with the Envy client, went over to Liquidbounce, purchased Flux, and now i am wondering whether i should purchase the sigmaclient premium, which is like, hyped into oblivion, or vapev4. since sigma is also available for free, i already had my experience with it, and can say that it would be worthwile purchasing the permium version. but i havent had any chance to try Vape, so if maybe someone could give me like a comparison? or just an opinion? in terms of VPN i thought or NordVPN, but people have told me to use a different one... i dont really know if NordVPN offers a IP change... in terms of alt provider, i was thinking of Thealtening. does anyone have any good recommendations?

QuzFlips

Social Credit
I suggest using:

[Clients] - Vape.gg
[VPN'S] - IpVanish,Hotspot Shield,ExpressVPN
[Alt Providers] - gresba.atshop.io, mcalts.store, QuzShop.com

xSxdistic

Social Credit
If you want to blatantly cheat on servers like hypixel, vape isn't the best option because it's not hypixel oriented and most of the blatant modules don't even bypass watchdog anymore. I don't want to recommend any clients either, if you like the free version of sigma, go ahead with it, but sigma surely isn't the best client out there. There are many other blatant clients which are cheaper than sigma premium and are updated regularly with new bypasses and exploits. If you want to closet cheat on servers that screenshare, then vape lite is the best choice currently for sure. As for the VPN, I highly suggest you use VyprVPN.

Baguette69

Social Credit
So i have been "Hacking" on a few servers lately, and now i am at the point where this is really making fun, and i have to think about a high quality client and a good vpn for a ip change, and a alts provider that isnt a scam. i have started with the Envy client, went over to Liquidbounce, purchased Flux, and now i am wondering whether i should purchase the sigmaclient premium, which is like, hyped into oblivion, or vapev4. since sigma is also available for free, i already had my experience with it, and can say that it would be worthwile purchasing the permium version. but i havent had any chance to try Vape, so if maybe someone could give me like a comparison? or just an opinion? in terms of VPN i thought or NordVPN, but people have told me to use a different one... i dont really know if NordVPN offers a IP change... in terms of alt provider, i was thinking of Thealtening. does anyone have any good recommendations?

Client : https://novoline.wtf
Vpn : Vyprvpn
Alts : https://alts.top