Click sound for autoclicker.

simp

Social Credit
So vape got misplace for both casual cheaters and youtubers, got vape lite for closet cheaters and "legit" cheaters
but they still need click sound for autoclicker.

People keep saying "Get some random soundclicker from market and use it." But vape's autoclicker is kinda smooth then others in my openion and people have been begging for this feature since years now.

If manthe is planning on adding this than i would suggest:

There should be options like "Jitter, butterfly,"
Its players choice to choose which they want.
If they choose Jitter sound then it will create click sound (more like jitter) upon 1 autoclick.
If they choose butterfly click then it will create click sound like butterfly uopn 1 autoclick.

////////////////

If Manthe says "FUCK! I WONT ADD THIS THIS IS BS" he might think "Making these sounds needs real mouse and I aint doing that"
then well fine.
make it so vape's autoclicker works on MechaKeys https://mechakeys.robolab.io/
it has both keyboard and mouse sound. It produces keyboard / mouse sound when we click it. Its got alot of mouse and keys sound.
Not advertising but its great!

If lord Manthe can make vape v4 work on blc, vape lite work on lunar / silent update autoclicker if it gets detected then Manthe can make autoclicker work with MechaKeys too! It will be great!

Please Manthe please... If you are too lazy to get the mousesounds on mechakeys then tell me i will give u my acc. It has mouse and best keyboard sound. (Offer only for Manthe and vape dev)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So vape got misplace for both casual cheaters and youtubers, got vape lite for closet cheaters and "legit" cheaters
but they still need click sound for autoclicker.

People keep saying "Get some random soundclicker from market and use it." But vape's autoclicker is kinda smooth then others in my openion and people have been begging for this feature since years now.

If manthe is planning on adding this than i would suggest:

There should be options like "Jitter, butterfly,"
Its players choice to choose which they want.
If they choose Jitter sound then it will create click sound (more like jitter) upon 1 autoclick.
If they choose butterfly click then it will create click sound like butterfly uopn 1 autoclick.
Why? It has never been necessary.

If lord Manthe can make vape v4 work on blc, vape lite work on lunar / silent update autoclicker if it gets detected then Manthe can make autoclicker work with MechaKeys too! It will be great!

Please Manthe please... If you are too lazy to get the mousesounds on mechakeys then tell me i will give u my acc. It has mouse and best keyboard sound. (Offer only for Manthe and vape dev)
Vape v4 and vape lite have never been made to work into any 3rd party launchers like Lunar or BLC...

Vape lite works into Lunar client with the Compatibility mode.
However some modules/options aren't guaranteed to work all the time.

If vape lite is detected in any way, it's not due of modules.

simp

Social Credit
Why? It has never been necessary.

Vape v4 and vape lite have never been made to work into any 3rd party launchers like Lunar or BLC...

Vape lite works into Lunar client with the Compatibility mode.
However some modules/options aren't guaranteed to work all the time.

If vape lite is detected in any way, it's not due of modules.
ok i might get that wrong "the blc lunar thing" but sound clicker is necessary for youtubers and its so satisfiying