click assist

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I said this idea was pointless years ago but I’ve had a change of mind

First of all I know auto clicker is undetectable if set right but that isn’t the point of adding this. Some people including myself have actually enjoyed actually clicking so maybe consider adding this as a module for people that want to click while still getting the feel of an auto clicker

Reference is the raven one

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23

First of all I know auto clicker is undetectable if set right but that isn’t the point of adding this. Some people including myself have actually enjoyed actually clicking so maybe consider adding this as a module for people that want to click while still getting the feel of an auto clicker

+1

Chwoop

Social Credit

+1

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
+1

Gatoswag

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23

for "click assist" i use 1-1 autoclicker but thats kinda ass sometimes so uhhh +1

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Do you think my suggestion is good?
It's is better for people who do streaming with like the mouse and keyboard facing cameras . Also I know it make us feel satisfying that we are clicking that much but rather you can just develop these skills if you want to click itself along with auto clicker and it may also lead to false detection that you want to use auto clicker.