Click-activation auto clicker (RMB)

ReeeeeeeeviL

Social Credit
Click-activation auto clicker, what do i mean by that? basically an auto clicker which can be used only when u press and hold a certain key. For example you can bind that "certain key" to the side buttons of your mouse. So when you encounter situations like placing blocks precisely such as obby, etc you can use the click the rmb by yourself . Now don't get me wrong vapes auto clicker is great but when it comes to fast pace games when you need precise block placement at certain moments(such as bridge, build uhc) where you need auto clickers to spam blocks and place some blocks by yourself, so this will be really handy.

LEGITCORBIN

Social Credit
Click-activation auto clicker, what do i mean by that? basically an auto clicker which can be used only when u press and hold a certain key. For example you can bind that "certain key" to the side buttons of your mouse. So when you encounter situations like placing blocks precisely such as obby, etc you can use the click the rmb by yourself . Now don't get me wrong vapes auto clicker is great but when it comes to fast pace games when you need precise block placement at certain moments(such as bridge, build uhc) where you need auto clickers to spam blocks and place some blocks by yourself, so this will be really handy.
Just use fast place idiot