Chest Stealer on Hypixel

VapeUser87

Social Credit
Does anyone use chest stealer on hypixel? If you do what are your settings? I am wondering if this will get me banned or not.

VapeUser87

Social Credit
Have you used the chestStealer with Vape V4 or Vape Lite ?
I was using auto clicker 7-12 random, reach 3 to 3.2, velocity 94%, name tags, ESP, and aim assist 3.2 at 4.2 distance so I don't know if it was one of those that got me banned

Terakorn

Social Credit
I was using auto clicker 7-12 random, reach 3 to 3.2, velocity 94%, name tags, ESP, and aim assist 3.2 at 4.2 distance so I don't know if it was one of those that got me banned
it say Watchdog Cheat Detection or "Cheating" ? that settings shouldnt get you banned

Terakorn

Social Credit
but did you change the vertical velocity and chances? vvel and chances are detectable, nothing special if you are banned for that

fyxt

Social Credit
did you change the chance/vert on kb? cuz that can get u banned