Cheating on main account

VapeV4

Solace

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
So I have been cheating on an alt for a few weeks now and have had no problems with getting banned etc. I’m still a bit hesitant to cheat on my main because I’m worried about getting watchdogged because of detections for velocity, reach etc. I’m assuming ac does not get detected. Has anyone else had any problems with watchdog bans or is it all just about using the correct config?

vec.

Social Credit
So I have been cheating on an alt for a few weeks now and have had no problems with getting banned etc. I’m still a bit hesitant to cheat on my main because I’m worried about getting watchdogged because of detections for velocity, reach etc. I’m assuming ac does not get detected. Has anyone else had any problems with watchdog bans or is it all just about using the correct config?
what config are you using

HELLBOY

Social Credit
ive been using 3.3-3.5 0.15 hitbox 80 velo on my 323 nwl main for like 3 months bro they dont ban for shit lmfao

HELLBOY

Social Credit
ive been using 3.3-3.5 0.15 hitbox 80 velo on my 323 nwl main for like 3 months bro they dont ban for shit lmfao
i mean if ur scared of getting banned dont use that shit ofc but hypixel really doesnt give a fuck lmfao jien uses keepsprint on his main and gets on lifetime ws lb for uhc and almost #1 daily every day w/multiple videos of him cheating and hes still not banned

VapeV4

Solace

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Ya I know hypixel doesn’t give a fuck about closet cheaters but there was a problem with novoline a while ago where esp was banning in bedwars I just don’t want to get watchdogged for something like tiny velocity changes if they update the anticheat again.

iguana06

Social Credit
Ya I know hypixel doesn’t give a fuck about closet cheaters but there was a problem with novoline a while ago where esp was banning in bedwars I just don’t want to get watchdogged for something like tiny velocity changes if they update the anticheat again.
For now low settings should be find, just keep checking this forums, or their changelog for new updates to the anticheat, and you should be find. Doubt hypixel is gonna have minemens anticheat in a day.

feedyjk

Social Credit
i was joking with this
i was joiking about that esp
i was joking about chams
tf u joiking about know
i was joking about my life