172.1 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot_20180609-212131.png
    Screenshot_20180609-212131.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 128

buyspook

Social Credit
someone supposedly found a way to bypass CB

not sure if I want to try it out but does anyone know if it works
You can still use external autoclickers on CheatBreaker. But CheatBreaker’s client side anti-cheat will only be activated when you login to a protected server. So I wouldn’t really call it “bypassing CheatBreaker”. But you can still cheat on CheatBreaker on Minecraft servers that do not have their client side anti-cheat implemented.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Don't be surprised if you find anyone cheating with CB in the near future, everything on this world we're living is based on contacts and relationships. Expect any known players that friends jhalt or Stimpy and they will most likely cheat, skipping the fact that jhalt can easily make a bypass for Stimpy, etc.

rev

Social Credit
Don't be surprised if you find anyone cheating with CB in the near future, everything on this world we're living is based on contacts and relationships. Expect any known players that friends jhalt or Stimpy and they will most likely cheat, skipping the fact that jhalt can easily make a bypass for Stimpy, etc.
why would stimpy cheat when he is good enough to be considered extremely good legit ;v

Darkwinter

Social Credit
How reliable what you’re saying is?
You can still use external autoclickers on CheatBreaker. But CheatBreaker’s client side anti-cheat will only be activated when you login to a protected server. So I wouldn’t really call it “bypassing CheatBreaker”. But you can still cheat on CheatBreaker on Minecraft servers that do not have their client side anti-cheat implemented.

KhwPp

Social Credit
The bypass has been there for a while but we'll have to wait for a ban wave or however this works to find out.

Billel

Social Credit
The bypass has been there for a while but we'll have to wait for a ban wave or however this works to find out.
Yea I've a lot of friends who they're actually trying some autoclickers on an another computer.
After the banwave we'll see how they're working and how will we bypass their client but I'm pretty sure that cb is over hyped there's no way that they can find all of the cheats even some pro csgo players are cheating on lan.
Ps Am I getting a better English ? I'm still working on it since the last year when I had the worse English xd

Social Credit
Yea I've a lot of friends who they're actually trying some autoclickers on an another computer.
After the banwave we'll see how they're working and how will we bypass their client but I'm pretty sure that cb is over hyped there's no way that they can find all of the cheats even some pro csgo players are cheating on lan.
Ps Am I getting a better English ? I'm still working on it since the last year when I had the worse English xd
ye it's better now gl

KhwPp

Social Credit
I didn't mean autoclickers specifically, there's reach and Velocity shit going around already just go and check what eruoax shared on Twitter.
Nice improvement, yeah.

San

Social Credit
Overhyped and not as good as they thought.. bit early to say those things if there hasnt been a banwave yet, after so long i cant believe its bypasses this easy

Eventho i hacked alot myself, I still hoped cb would become a succes, having 1 legit server out there would have been awesome for a change,

buyspook

Social Credit
How reliable what you’re saying is?
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question there. if you are asking me about the validity of CheatBreaker's client side anti-cheat banning people who use CheatBreaker on a non-protected server. Then my answer is no. When you go to multiplayer, servers with the golden stars are the one that are protected. They won't ban people who use CheatBreaker and cheat on other Minecraft servers. That's why Badlion did an unban wave to unban everyone who used Badlion Client on other Minecraft servers while they were cheating. What I am trying to say that CheatBreaker's intention is to stop cheating on MineHQ specifically and this can attract more players to play on MineHQ instead of other Minecraft servers. If they ban people just because they used CheatBreaker to cheat on other servers, they would lose players. As I have stated earlier, I'm not quiet sure what you were trying to ask me. Your question "How reliable what you’re saying is?", can you elaborate a bit more on that so I can give you an answer on that please?