Change hwid

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
This just tells you what your hwid is so you can paste it on the vape website when you need to change computer.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
wait one more question rq do i have to learn java? thx sorry for bothering you lol
Don't ask me I don't code. But I think you would need to translate it somehow or just learn java if you know something else already, as it might be easier.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Don't ask me I don't code. But I think you would need to translate it somehow or just learn java if you know something else already, as it might be easier.
Java is one of the most complex languages. I made the mistake to start with it out and then gave up after a week. Then I tried to code a Discord bot in Javascript with tutorials but it didn't work either unless I started to learn HTML which helped a lot as this is very easy to learn and Javascript is based on it but you could also try Phyton which is also easy.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Java is one of the most complex languages. I made the mistake to start with it out and then gave up after a week. Then I tried to code a Discord bot in Javascript with tutorials but it didn't work either unless I started to learn HTML which helped a lot as this is very easy to learn but you could also try Phyton which is also easy.
Im pretty sure vape is coded in C++ but I could be wrong.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Java is one of the most complex languages. I made the mistake to start with it out and then gave up after a week. Then I tried to code a Discord bot in Javascript with tutorials but it didn't work either unless I started to learn HTML which helped a lot as this is very easy to learn and Javascript is based on it but you could also try Phyton which is also easy.
HTML isn't even an actual programming language.
Im pretty sure vape is coded in C++ but I could be wrong.
Correct.