Can't open vape lite.

Aroze

Social Credit
I just upgraded from Vape V3 and bought Vape Lite (Woo!). Whenever I try running it - admin or not, it keeps doing the same thing. It would open a cmd prompt with the title, C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe and after a few seconds, it would just close. I've re-downloaded it multiple times just to be greeted with the same result. This is my own pc, I have no antivirus and literally every windows defender setting is off. I've restarted my pc. My isp's firewall is off too.

Not sure what's causing this and what I should do.

Last edited:

NezTek

Social Credit
Same problem, i can't go to the menu,
I'm blocked at stage 4/11 and it says:

It is taking abnormally long to load this stage
Contact support for assistance.

PS: i have contact the support, i'm just waiting for an answer.

I hope this will be fixed, if we hadn't do anything wrong.

Cheers

PS2: now i have this again:

Fail handler: websocketpp.transport.asio.socket:5 TLS handshake timed out
connection error 1
connection error 2

Last edited:

Aroze

Social Credit
Same problem, i can't go to the menu,
I'm blocked at stage 4/11 and it says:

It is taking abnormally long to load this stage
Contact support for assistance.

PS: i have contact the support, i'm just waiting for an answer.

I hope this will be fixed, if we hadn't do anything wrong.

Cheers

PS2: now i have this again:

connection error 1
connection error 2

Something similar happened to me with V3, I was able to fix it by running it as an admin

NezTek

Social Credit
Something similar happened to me with V3, I was able to fix it by running it as an admin

What aare you talking about ??
When you open vape it automatically request you admin rights, so it's not a privilege problem, i think its a server error but i'm not sure, maybe a broken thing on my laptop, so idk, i wait support answer for get help about that issue.

Cheers

Aroze

Social Credit
What aare you talking about ??
When you open vape it automatically request you admin rights, so it's not a privilege problem, i think its a server error but i'm not sure, maybe a broken thing on my laptop, so idk, i wait support answer for get help about that issue.

Cheers

Sometimes running as admin would give more control, also support ended up offering me a refund, not knowing what to do. Still thinking bout it. By the way uh, when you open Vape Lite, does the cmd prompt have the title of a win32 file? It's a bit strange imo. This is what I see: http://prntscr.com/s2zppv

I don't know if that's meant to happen. It just opens that with the strange title, flashes a gray underscore a few times then closes

Last edited:

Aroze

Social Credit
Update: Today I went to try and install Vape Lite. The login page didn't work for me, for hours. It only just started working. When I went to inject it, it just.. worked. I didn't change any settings, nor my browser nor my pc. I'm not sure what made it work but it just did.

epic name

Social Credit
Update: Today I went to try and install Vape Lite. The login page didn't work for me, for hours. It only just started working. When I went to inject it, it just.. worked. I didn't change any settings, nor my browser nor my pc. I'm not sure what made it work but it just did.
the same thing is happening to me now with vape v4. it was working just fine yesterday but today i get the exact same errors as you so do you have anymore insight on the situation ?

Veraux

Social Credit
the same thing is happening to me now with vape v4. it was working just fine yesterday but today i get the exact same errors as you so do you have anymore insight on the situation ?
Don’t necro post, the last time he logged on was November 14, 2020