can't afford vape v4 yet, any free alternatives for now?

slvz

Social Credit
about 150 in debt w/ parents rn, so i cant buy the client yet, just lookin to use something until i buy. lf something with aimassist, reach, velocity, and autoclicker that can be injected into BLC.

KilerKraftYT

Social Credit
about 150 in debt w/ parents rn, so i cant buy the client yet, just lookin to use something until i buy. lf something with aimassist, reach, velocity, and autoclicker that can be injected into BLC.
U can use koid , but it's not ss proof cause it can be found using lastactivityviewer

xSxdistic

Social Credit
Koid is probably the best free alternative right now
It has the essential ghost features and can bypass SS most of the times
It works on Lunar with AC OFF and BLC as well
Wouldn't recommend using it on BAC protected servers though because if you're on BLC with it then you're most likely gonna get detected
I've used Koid in the past which is why I'm just suggesting, I don't know if it's safe or not so use it at your own risk

simp

Social Credit
Yes koid, if u play on hypixel. Dont use the (Crack vape, Supermacy, Icetea) all cracks like those are bs and gives virus. I used Cracked icetea (before I bought vape lite) It gave me viruses and destroyed my PC and I had to reset it. :/ (Long story short buy vape v4 / vape lite if u cant afford it rn than use koid) koid wasn't virus it was good if u want a free cheat.

Note: Koid doesn't have break block feature. So, u need to make keybind and toggle it off while u need to break blocks.