Can you resize the vape 2.0 gui?

YamilSR

Social Credit
I posted about this a while ago but nobody ever answered..so here it is again. Im wondering how to scale the vape click gui. The reason being I cant see all the features on my current monitor and I think I remember being able to resize the gui...or is there another way to see the ones im missing? Such as info/duel info/value..

Kyanite

Social Credit
I posted about this a while ago but nobody ever answered..so here it is again. Im wondering how to scale the vape click gui. The reason being I cant see all the features on my current monitor and I think I remember being able to resize the gui...or is there another way to see the ones im missing? Such as info/duel info/value..
Stop spamming the fucking forums. You could've bumped the other post up you fucking degenerate.

Kyanite

Social Credit
holy shit i'm fucking dead lmao
It's true. These new moronic cunts are pissing me off. Especially the weird fucking Spanish/Korean niggas. It's so simple to motherfucking translate it.
And now we're been spammed asked for help 24/7, weird Spanish and Koreans asking for 1.10 or some shit. And yeah.
Pretty much sums up this forums.

traxex

Social Credit
It's true. These new moronic cunts are pissing me off. Especially the weird fucking Spanish/Korean niggas. It's so simple to motherfucking translate it.
And now we're been spammed asked for help 24/7, weird Spanish and Koreans asking for 1.10 or some shit. And yeah.
Pretty much sums up this forums.
apparently the general discussion has become the new help section
but seriously, this is actually ruining / making the forums look bad with idiots posting useless shit in the general discussion lol