Can you please add an autoclicker, reach, Kbmodify, aimassist.

Prof Water

Social Credit
I feel like these (even though vape is a blatant client) would be great for if people wanted to look more legit! lets say you are recording and dont want to use killaura ( a very blatant most of the time feature) you can wack on aim assist and auto clicker!

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
All of them are in the client already. Its under the combat modules.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
what client? i was talking about cheat breaker
Vape does not work on CheatBreaker, Badlion Client or any anti cheat client and never will. Not any time soon at least. Vape only injects on forge and it got these features you were talking about for forge.

Prof Water

Social Credit
Vape does not work on CheatBreaker, Badlion Client or any anti cheat client and never will. Not any time soon at least. Vape only injects on forge and it got these features you were talking about for forge.
i know i didnt say it did i thought this was bad lion forums

fatduck

Social Credit
you really don’t understand anything that isn’t literal, do you ? Right over your head?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
you really don’t understand anything that isn’t literal, do you ? Right over your head?
Since I don't understand can you please explain why would someone want to talk about cheating on CheatBreaker on a hacking forums and saying he thought its Badlion (which is another anti cheat client). This entire post doesn't make any sense to me, since you can understand it can you please elaborate and explain it to me?

fatduck

Social Credit
Since I don't understand can you please explain why would someone want to talk about cheating on CheatBreaker on a hacking forums and saying he thought its Badlion (which is another anti cheat client). This entire post doesn't make any sense to me, since you can understand it can you please elaborate and explain it to me?
The original post was a joke. Re read the post. Tell me what vape is known for.

The user is making a stupid suggestion as it is already in the client, he’s trolling (hint: you can look at the exclamations). He isn’t being serious rofl.