Can someone answer my questions before i buy

jadin77

Social Credit
1. when i get banned can i just reset my router and have new ip and then be able to play on a alt cuz i dont have enough money to buy a vpn i got proton tho will that work
2. if i hack on main and use rlly little hacks will i most likly not get banned
that all PLS answer

DoICheat??

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Answer to Question 1: yes u will be able to do that
Answer to Question 2: depends on which server you are playing if u are playing on mmc then you are most likely getting banned since they have a really good anti cheat

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
1. when i get banned can i just reset my router and have new ip and then be able to play on a alt cuz i dont have enough money to buy a vpn i got proton tho will that work
that all PLS answer
1. You can.
2. It depends of the server. Ask some good settings.

jadin77

Social Credit
Answer to Question 1: yes u will be able to do that
Answer to Question 2: depends on which server you are playing if u are playing on mmc then you are most likely getting banned since they have a really good anti cheat
no hypixel and does pronton vpn work for hypixel??

fyxt

Social Credit
nordvpn is best, also use 3.1-3.4 reach + 9-13 autoclicker and whatever aimassist suits you, u can toggle up ka but i dont recommend it

Baguette69

Social Credit
The only vpn that is good for Hypixel is vypr. You will get instantly banned with others in my experience.
I have nord and it work perfectly
that all PLS answer
1) You can use your 4g mobile to hack, and After a ban make your phone in airplane mode and remove it, your ip will change.
2) With good settings, you will. You can Ask for settings in the settings section on the forum.