Can I actually run vape V2?

VapeLover27

Social Credit
Hello.

I was planning on buying vape in 3-4 days but after I saw ''download x64 offline java'' in tutorial, I realized that I need 64-bit or I am retarded, lol.

Btw, when I checked my system information and shit it said that my pc is compatible with 64-bit programs, and for system type it says X86 based pc.

To be more clear, here, I wrote it down:

System type: X86-based PC
Compatibility with 64-bit: Yes.

How can you see what I'm talking about? Follow the steps.

1) Go to Windows start button and type ''System information''
2) You'll see a tab popping-up, there you will see ''System type''.

Specs of my PC:

1.8GHZ
4GB of Memory (3.15 usable)

Even tho processor is shit I get constant 60 fps, even while recording it drops to 30-40. (I maximized it to 60 so it can't go above that, probs I would get even more)

Thanks in advance.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
64 bit windows is required. You most likely have a 64 bit processor but a 32 bit windows installation, meaning you just need to install 64 bit window. That is unless you actually have a 32 bit processor from more than a decade ago.

VapeLover27

Social Credit
Yes, I think that I have 64-bit processor but a 32 bit windows. Where I can download installer or a program that will update my windows to 64 bit? I think that its on microsoft.com but I'm not sure so could you please give it to me here.
I do not have a CD for installation by the way. And no, I do not have 32-bit processor which is old more than a decade ago.

Vape

Social Credit
Download the windows 10 media creation tool and select the upgrade option

Vape

Social Credit
Then download windows 7 on to a USB and and boot from that device reinstall windows and select 64 bit I havnt upgraded from 32 to 64 bit windows in a long time so I think you need to back up your files first