Bypass AntiVPN?

chas

Social Credit
Im trying to bypass antivpn on zonix/veltpvp/badlion
Im using the vpn: VyprVPN/ExpressVPN/IPVanish/NordVPN
NONE OF THE ABOVE bypasses anyone know why?

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
Im trying to bypass antivpn on zonix/veltpvp/badlion
Im using the vpn: VyprVPN/ExpressVPN/IPVanish/NordVPN
NONE OF THE ABOVE bypasses anyone know why?
Probably blacklisted IPs or a big difference between last location and current location.

chas

Social Credit
Their anti-vpn is really good, the only vpn that bypasses those are softether. However the connections are absolutely shit since majority of the locations are in Asian or the eastern hemisphere
K, so i tried that. It worked a lil bit cause of the shit servers.. but now i cannot login to my account with a vpn. It says: Could not connect to server/Invalid password/email < so i tried to change my pass but that didn't work

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
K, so i tried that. It worked a lil bit cause of the shit servers.. but now i cannot login to my account with a vpn. It says: Could not connect to server/Invalid password/email < so i tried to change my pass but that didn't work
This is simply just a protective mechanism to lower the rates of cracking. If you attempt to log in more than a certain amount of times, it will block your IP for a certain amount of minutes. Your IP has likely already reached this limit, as there are more people connected to the same VPN. (I do not know exactly how this works, but somewhat like this).

Plexcoo

Social Credit
I know of a server on NordVPN that bypasses all the servers you've listed and other various blockers. PM me for the location and ID of it.

Plexcoo

Social Credit
Aren’t you the guy that always have beef with Mommy in the indigo discord?
that was like a fucking year ago my dude

and yes he’s a massive idiot. claimed he could find vape v2 (when that was the only internal version around) and we embarassed him during an SS when his shitty public methods didn’t work.