By the way about that really blatant hack

beeg_chungus

Social Credit
So in UHC, there are these hackers that are literally invisible and just hit you, what is that called? I also heard it's only possible 1.12.

And how does that cheat where some hacker can just teleport to a location after stopping midair for 3 seconds work, and what is it called?

ukm

Social Credit
I'm sure there are more clients out there that do it but I heard the most common is Astolfo

Veraux

Social Credit
So in UHC, there are these hackers that are literally invisible and just hit you, what is that called? I also heard it's only possible 1.12.

And how does that cheat where some hacker can just teleport to a location after stopping midair for 3 seconds work, and what is it called?
Is that infinite aura? If not idk

Keeloman

Social Credit
Novoline, astolfo, and powerx all have it, not sure about moon but they also probably do

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20

its called entity desync