Buying alts question

presidentofUSA

Social Credit
Never was one into buying alts, always closet cheated. but I'm curious now about being more blatant on hypixel. If i buy alts for example from "thealtening" will those accounts be mine forever? For example if I buy an alt package of accounts unbanned on hypxiel, can someone else also buy those alts if they bought the package as well? So If I get 30 accounts from the package and I don't use them all up quickly, can the alts that I didn't use yet be in someone else's package too?

vox

Banned
Social Credit
they dont resell your accounts and once migration comes you're fucked, also there is a chance the owner will pull back the account but its rare

Bigboi

Social Credit
Never was one into buying alts, always closet cheated. but I'm curious now about being more blatant on hypixel. If i buy alts for example from "thealtening" will those accounts be mine forever? For example if I buy an alt package of accounts unbanned on hypxiel, can someone else also buy those alts if they bought the package as well? So If I get 30 accounts from the package and I don't use them all up quickly, can the alts that I didn't use yet be in someone else's package too?
nah altening bans ur accounts in like 2 monthsmy accounts got banned out of nowhere after 1 and a half so my thoery is that they sell the same accounts to diffrent poeple

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
nah altening bans ur accounts in like 2 monthsmy accounts got banned out of nowhere after 1 and a half so my thoery is that they sell the same accounts to diffrent poeple
I doubt it, especially if they claim they don't. If they were caught reselling when they explicitly mentioned they don't it could result in lawsuits (I think) as it falls under false advertising.