Buying a Cosmicpvp Client

vapedonut

Social Credit
I want a cosmic pvp client that will work on mac. I just want aimassist. I will pay $20. Make the GUI external. Pm me if you can make it.

vapedonut

Social Credit
it will when you can only use cheatbreaker on certain servers. For example, you'll only be able to play ranked with cheatbreaker and some servers are going to be cheatbreaker only.
I’m already high elo on arcane and minehq. Idc about ranked

KhwPp

Social Credit
Who tf cares that much about virtual ranking points especially in minecraft?
Not going against your side nor I'm part of the ones who "care that much" about a virtual ranking system in MC; but if you're here (on vape forums) it's because you DO care a lot about your ELO and being disguised.

Stealth

Social Credit
Not going against your side nor I'm part of the ones who "care that much" about a virtual ranking system in MC; but if you're here (on vape forums) it's because you DO care a lot about your ELO and being disguised.
I got Vape Lite AND Vape V2 for just cheating in general.
Not ELO.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I got Vape Lite AND Vape V2 for just cheating in general.
Not ELO.
Yeah but a lot of people do care about being closet cheaters and being one of the best out there. I feel sad for them since it's really stupid, you shouldn't even care that much, after all you're just cheating lol.

vapedonut

Social Credit
I just wanna be a good as I am with forge. With forge, I can anal anyone, I even beat stimpy. All I use is aimassist. But with cosmic client, I don't have that. I just need a way to get it, and thankfully, someone's making me a "donut injection client"

Prometheus

Social Credit
Yeah but a lot of people do care about being closet cheaters and being one of the best out there. I feel sad for them since it's really stupid, you shouldn't even care that much, after all you're just cheating lol.
I couldn't give a shit about my Elo on any servers. I barely play minecraft anymore, and I don't even have lite. I understand where you're coming from but a lot of people enjoy cheating. I use to care when I was leaderboards on valux and lounge but mc is pretty dead now.