Business opportunities

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Hello!!!! I have successfully returned from a business trip in India! As-salamu-alaykum! If anyone is interest in transferring of homo sapien females without their consent? I hear India has an awesome network of this and I am truly impressed. If anyone is located in India and would like to participate in my new unique business, let me know!!

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Hello!!!! I have successfully returned from a business trip in India! As-salamu-alaykum! If anyone is interest in transferring of homo sapien females without their consent? I hear India has an awesome network of this and I am truly impressed. If anyone is located in India and would like to participate in my new unique business, let me know!!
What's in your supply rn

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
What's in your supply rn
We have 12 foreigners:8 of them from Europe, 4 from America. 2 of the Americans are African American , (not to be racist I didn’t put them into homo sapien trading because black I homo sapien trade all colors ok thank) and that’s the only African Americans we have. The rest of the foreigners are white, 4 of them are PAWG’s. We also have 172 Indian woman. Those are easy to get since population is like a billion or smthing lmk is you want to purchase

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
We have 12 foreigners:8 of them from Europe, 4 from America. 2 of the Americans are African American , (not to be racist I didn’t put them into homo sapien trading because black I homo sapien trade all colors ok thank) and that’s the only African Americans we have. The rest of the foreigners are white, 4 of them are PAWG’s. We also have 172 Indian woman. Those are easy to get since population is like a billion or smthing lmk is you want to purchase
ill take two europeans

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
I’ll take 2 European. If there are, I would like 1 British and 1 Italian please. And also what are your prices?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I’ll take 2 European. If there are, I would like 1 British and 1 Italian please. And also what are your prices?
The Indian ones are 127 dollars per month (excluding taxes and fees) for a 3 year lease but after you have to give it back. or buy it for 8000 dollars in cash. You can also get a loan with a 5 percent APR. The europeans are not yet for sale unfortunately but the Americans are free. They might die because they need a lot of blood sugar.

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
The Indian ones are 127 dollars per month (excluding taxes and fees) for a 3 year lease but after you have to give it back. or buy it for 8000 dollars in cash. You can also get a loan with a 5 percent APR. The europeans are not yet for sale unfortunately but the Americans are free. They might die because they need a lot of blood sugar.
I’ll wait until the Europeans are for sale

Georhe4

Social Credit
The study of behavioral finance has greatly expanded our understanding of real financial behavior. Financial models are becoming more accurate as human behavior plays a smaller role in the operation of markets. This site https://fitmymoney.com/behavioral-finance/ examines psychology and emotions and experts try to explain why markets do not always go up or down as we might expect.

BrokenLeg

Social Credit
Venturing into the realm of mind-bending and surreal cinema, 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' isn't just a movie; it's a poignant exploration of memory, heartbreak, and the intricacies of human relationships. Directed by Michel Gondry and penned by Charlie Kaufman, this 2004 romantic sci-fi masterpiece stars Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. The film's inventive narrative structure, dreamlike visuals, and emotionally resonant performances elevate it to the status of a modern classic. 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' isn't just a film; it's a journey into the recesses of the heart and the enduring power of love's memories on soap2day.ac.

Last edited: