Breezily Bridge Scaffold

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
I suppose you should be fine if you just use fast place.

Only way I see this being implemented is if it controls the way you walk (i.e. moves for you).

You can test bridge-building/scaffold here: twerion.net
Type "/register Password Password", and rightclick the dude aaaallll the way in the back.

Last edited:

Buhlooz

Social Credit

Only way I see this being implemented is if it controls the way you walk (i.e. moves for you).

Type "/register Password Password", and rightclick the dude aaaallll the way in the back.
What are chances of anicheats catching fastplace?

Buhlooz

Social Credit

Also what delay should I be using?

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Also what delay should I be using?
I actually use 1.1 delay. The lower the number, the faster you'll place blocks. I guess 0.9 would be the fastest I could click manually, so I might start using that instead.

As for detectability goes, as long as you're not placing blocks as fast as a cheating client would look like it should be fine.

Vape's method for fastplace isn't the best, so it's actually pretty poor when it comes to breezily bridging. Try using this mod, detectability unknown..

Buhlooz

Social Credit
I actually use 1.1 delay. The lower the number, the faster you'll place blocks. I guess 0.9 would be the fastest I could click manually, so I might start using that instead.

As for detectability goes, as long as you're not placing blocks as fast as a cheating client would look like it should be fine.

Vape's method for fastplace isn't the best, so it's actually pretty poor when it comes to breezily bridging. Try using this mod, detectability unknown..
Will this work for 1.8.9?

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
It’s for 1.7.10 and up. It’s not including 1.8 though for some reason so yeah really it’s not. It does support Java 8 too.
On the contrary, there's a specific file for 1.7.10, then another file that supports 1.9.4-1.12.2.
I found the mod while making a 1.12.2 modpack. Still, it doesn't work with 1.8.9 which is unfortunate.

Itz9ng

Social Credit
Fast place at 0 delay and safe walk = god bridge but if u wnat to breezily u still need to strafe

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Literally all you need is FastPlace at 1 delay, then it's all about the positioning. I do it all the time if I'm playing BW and it looks 100% legit. Idk if you're playing on Hypixel or not but it's definitely not detectable there

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
As you can see by the title, I'm wondering if a breezily bridge scaffold could be a thing for v3?

You're better off just using FastPlace and SafeWalk. It'd be really ridiculously hard to code a specific hack for just Breezily Bridge, just because of how specific the situation must be for the hack to actually work. We are not going to add a Breezily Bridge module. Sorry.