Boosting

Fishey

Social Credit
Sup, I'm wondering if anyone wants to get paid to boost me up to masters. Dm me if you are interested

1z1x

Social Credit
Ill do it for 100 tbh its not that far and with good settings you can get there in a reasonable amount of time. I don't think its worth 250.

Fishey

Social Credit
Ill do it for 100 tbh its not that far and with good settings you can get there in a reasonable amount of time. I don't think its worth 250.
100 kinda much i've got another one who wanna do it for 60, but you know you capable of doing that?

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
100 kinda much i've got another one who wanna do it for 60, but you know you capable of doing that?
I'll cheat to get you up to Diamond, and I'll do it for 50. But if you're banned after, you cannot hold me responsible. My VapeV4 settings are

AutoClicker = 10 - 13 CPS
Reach 3.1 - 3.2 Misplaced / Vertical Check
Aim Assist = None
Velocity = Default Settings with Anti Combo
Anti-Bot = On

Fishey

Social Credit
I'll cheat to get you up to Diamond, and I'll do it for 50. But if you're banned after, you cannot hold me responsible. My VapeV4 settings are

AutoClicker = 10 - 13 CPS
Reach 3.1 - 3.2 Misplaced / Vertical Check
Aim Assist = None
Velocity = Default Settings with Anti Combo
Anti-Bot = On
lmao sorry, already got diamond 14 times, can't reach mastrs tho :(

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Proof?

I'll do 100 for masters. Since Masters is quite hard to get to even WITH hacks.
Lmao bad deal for you, since masters accounts sell for a shitton. Like didn't Nuro sell for 250$?

I mean I got someone else for 60 bucks, but anyway, how do I know ur capable of doing that
Likely a scammer- unless they are well known.

1z1x

Social Credit
Proof?

Lmao bad deal for you, since masters accounts sell for a shitton. Like didn't Nuro sell for 250$?

Likely a scammer- unless they are well known.
proof of what?
but I agree if someone is offering to do it for 60$ its probably a scam because its not that easy

Artificial

Social Credit
I heard an undercover Hypixel admin will do it for $30, payment upfront.

"I will not be held responsible for any manual bans which happen" - Hypixel Admin