bonzi clicker virus

Vretex

Social Credit
bonzi clicker is not a virus.
yes
1. It is open source, I released the source to many people in multiple discord servers, I just can't be asked to upload it to github
2. Think what u like, no one gives a shit about ur opinion, it's not a "rat" end of, and out of interest do u even know wot a rat is? lol
3. I'm not gonna spend my time sending u the source code cus ur literally being fucking retarded, go find it urself.
4. if u don't trust it, don't download it, it's that fucking simple lmfao.
upload it to github pussy

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
also if it is a virus explain why nothing has happened to my computer and none of my accounts have been hacked. its been nearly a month now.

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
i didnt download beacause i am not a retard its rat not only that its a virus bad one somone reatard on yt and vape fourms on his yt HE LMFAO TURNS OF LIKES AMD COMENTS there frfr somthing called bomzi virus dont be retarded dont download that shit
1. Bonzi Buddy wasn't a virus
2. It was a vinesauce meme, and most modern avs detect bonzi buddy
3. Bonzi Buddy was several megabytes, this is only 300kb
4. Shut up, vretardx

Last edited:

disproven

Social Credit
if they wont post to github its a rat literally no counter argument theyre retarded and anyone else who considered downloading it are retarded kill yourselves retards dont get ratted

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
if they wont post to github its a rat literally no counter argument theyre retarded and anyone else who considered downloading it are retarded kill yourselves retards dont get ratted
There is a counter argument and its testing lmfao, opened it on VM and without, if it was a rat I would've been hacked a long time ago already. Same thing with anyone else that has downloaded it. Stop thinking you know everything without any proof to back up your claim other than "he won't post it on github."

vec.

Social Credit
shut the fuck up retarded fuck kys you’re opinion is invalid

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
So is vape a rat? How about Minecraft? Or over watch? Or fortnite? Or roblox?