Block Trigger Bot

ddogrocks1

Social Credit
There should be a blatant or non-blatant module that automatically right clicks or places a block for you when you are walking backwards once you hit the end of the block. Instead of SafeWalk where it stops automatically it can be called safeplace or some shit where it automatically rightclicks'places for you at the end of a block. You could also make it very hard to detect via the eye by adding randomization where it places randomly from when you first reach the edge of the block to when you are about to fall off.

Heckapoo

Social Credit
This is so dumb lol, are you actually that lazy to right click. you can just use SafeWalk or practice with 20 CPS RMB autoclicker(you dont get banned for it on Hypixel BW)

ddogrocks1

Social Credit
This is so dumb lol, are you actually that lazy to right click. you can just use SafeWalk or practice with 20 CPS RMB autoclicker(you dont get banned for it on Hypixel BW)
Yes you do get bammed on hypixel bw with fastplace and safewalk, WDR got me for it you dumbass, also how the fuck is it "too lazy", it is simply a safer method. You might actually be retarded.

Heckapoo

Social Credit
Yes you do get bammed on hypixel bw with fastplace and safewalk, WDR got me for it you dumbass, also how the fuck is it "too lazy", it is simply a safer method. You might actually be retarded.
Firstly I never got banned for fastplacing in BW and I've been doing it forever, I use it with safewalk and legit scaffold.
And when RMB autoclicker was released I just used that. FastPlace in hypixel is bugged because it's not your mouse right click is clicking, so blocks tend to dissappear alot.

Why would you even use fastplace and not right click autoclicker? lol